Assessment Case Support jobs in Brisbane QLD
- Respond appropriately to, and provide support and direction to manage, sudden alterations in the health status of the consumer/person using advanced nursing…
- Conduct peer reviews and verifications of assessments and other case planning activities to ensure quality assurance and consistency.
- In case no suitable test method is available, test methods need to be developed, often based on technology transfer from the client.
- How will you get here?
$69,199 - $82,478 a year
- Applied knowledge in contemporary evidence based gambling counselling practice, case management and intake and assessment.
- Develop and deliver group programs.
- Therapeutic Case Managers provide individual case management; co-facilitated workshops; assessment of program participants with diverse issues; and support to…
- Lead the provision of high quality engagement, assessment, counselling, case management and support services to co-morbid AOD and Gambling clients and their…
$60 an hour
- Experience and interest in triage, assessment and case management via telephone;
- The Client Support Program is specialised, goal-oriented case management aimed…
- Conduct initial assessments of jobseekers to determine relevant servicing requirements and supports.
- Deliver case management services to clients in accordance…
Cover-More Insurance Services
- Provide on the job performance coaching to the WTP team of doctors, nurses and case managers.
- We are a team of doctors, registered nurses, psychologists, case…
- Your role will be to provide academic tuition along with in-school mentoring and intensive case management support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.