Asset Service jobs in Victoria
$71,541 - $81,356 a year
- A Place For All by ensuring our residents can enjoy access to local services, facilities and infrastructure.
- Salary $ 71,540.80 - $81,355.80 + Super + RDO.
$59,700 - $62,500 a year
- As a member of the Local Laws team, this position plays an important role within community, providing services under legislative requirements in the areas of…
- You are the first point of contact with our most important asset, THE CUSTOMER.
- This is achieved by creating a warm, friendly place to shop and always exceeding…
$79,238 - $88,898 a year
- Identifying areas to improve the asset information flow within AIS.
- As an industry leader involved in exciting and innovative service solutions, we are…
- We are a values driven organisation that recognises our biggest asset is our people.
- BlueCross provides exceptional person-centered care and services to our…
- Answering enquiries whilst maintaining the highest standard of customer service.
- A passion for delivering first-class customer service to a diverse client base.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$52,493 a year
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality customer service.
- The position is accountable for providing high level customer service, administration, on-the-job…
- Creating an awesome, exciting culture in store which will drive maximum sales and customer service results.
- Demonstrating a commitment to our customer service…
- A positive attitude for customer service.
- To provide personalised service on a large scale.
- Superior customer service skills along with the capability of…
City of Melton Council
$106,825 - $119,591 a year
- Salary Range $106,825 to $119,591 pa + 9.5% Super + RDO and contributory private use of motor vehicle.
- Melton City Council has an exciting opportunity within…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.