Assistant $70,000 jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
$71,637 a year
- You will be a motivated and organised Receptionist & Administration Assistant who is able to multi-task and ensure accuracy and quality when completing tasks.
$88,400 - $100,600 a year
- As a Procurement Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the Procurement Manager and stakeholders across Regional and Corporate departments.
$74,325 - $87,087 a year
- M032 – Executive Assistant – Directors Office.
- As one of Sydney’s most visited museums, the Australian National Maritime Museum (ANMM) is committed to being a…
$68,152 - $71,893 a year
- Responsibilities of the Media & Content Assistant include:
- As the Media & Content Assistant you will have a strong background in content production and…
- You are an experienced Personal Assistant having previously supported Senior Executive Leaders.
- As a Personal Assistant, you will be supporting our leaders as…
- Audible has an opening for a Team Assistant for a 10 month contract.
- Experience in supporting senior management in a fast-paced environment.
- An established Assistant Buyer with a desire to delve into a premium brand.
- If you love the sound of being our next Assistant Buyer, float on over and click…
- The Assistant Accountant ensures that accurate financial results are provided to business stakeholders, specifically, this role will see you:
$81,427 - $91,268 a year
- Demonstrated experience as an executive assistant or in a senior administrative role.
- As Executive Assistant to the Markets group Executive Director, you will…
Zurich Insurance Group
- As the Team Assistant you will provide administrative and operational support to the OnePath Financial Controller, the Head of Planning & Performance Management…
Be the first to see new Assistant $70,000 jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.