Assistant Nursing Casual $50,100 jobs in New South Wales
- Being part of the casual pool you will be working on the surgical/medical wards within multiple specialties.
- Parking is available for staffing wishing to drive…
- Royal Rehab is a leading rehabilitation and disability support provider and registered non-profit organisation.
- Your main Duties will include:
- Casual position opened to 2nd and 3rd year nursing students or current AIN qualifications.
- Join one of Australia’s leading health, community and aged care…
$27.12 - $27.87 an hour
- Please note: A person who is not an Australian citizen or a permanent resident is only eligible for casual employment for a period not longer than the duration…
$27.88 an hour
- If the selection panel identifies a surplus of suitable candidates for the role, an eligibility list may be created where candidates may be offered casual,…
- Ability to follow nursing procedures as directed and in line with resident care plans.
- Ability to report and document in line with the requirements of nursing…
- Aurrum Aged Care is one of Australia's leading residential aged care providers, with a growing presence on the NSW Central Coast and in metropolitan and…
Byron Aged Care
Byron Bay NSW
- Local residents have come to appreciate Byron Aged Care as the specialist dementia nursing home within the Northern Rivers district of NSW.
$32.37 - $45.45 an hour
- As an Registered Nurse on casual pool you will be called on at short notice to fill sick leave.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, supervise, delegate, and negotiate…
- You will have access to an existing pool of trained and qualified casual staff for any ratio/last minute shifts, as well as a staffing support team.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.