Assistant Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Opportunity to progress to project manager.
- You must be willing to learn and assist the project manager so that you can further your career.
- Prior experience in Defence related infrastructure projects would be advantageous but not essential.
- JLL is very pleased to promote that we have several new…
- Experience working in a Defence project.
- The project has achieved Gate 0 and is aiming for its next approval gate in Q4 2021.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
Nova Systems ANZ
- Previous experience in a project management or project support officer role – (desirable);
- Probity briefing coordinator for Defence project;
- Previous assistant store management or supervisor experience with a proven ability to lead high performing sales teams.
- To be successful you will need:
- At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing…
Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Leading discrete medium to long term projects to better understand the way Australia’s national innovation system is currently functioning, including…
$101,955 - $115,005 a year
- Ideally the team manager will have strong project and change management skills, experience in providing system support and customer service, and be familiar…
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans and people development.
- Lululemon athletica is seeking a highly capable leader who is passionate…
- Extensive experience in an administrative position as an office admin assistant / personal assistant.
- We offer rewarding career pathways working on interesting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.