Assistant Research jobs in Silverwater NSW
- Experience with (or studying) qualitative and quantitative research.
- This will include literature review, data collection and analysis, participation in the…
$59,584 - $72,385 a year
- The research assistant will work with the well-established and highly regarded Children’s Cancer research team at the Kid’s Research Institute.
- Perform bioanalytical assays suitable for transfer to contract research organisations or other Teva sites.
- We are looking for an honours science graduate with…
$63,219 - $64,742 a year
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of the research process.
- These include but are not limited to: data extraction (e.g. research abstracts, manuscripts for a…
$66,467 - $71,637 a year
- Experience working in a scientific, medical or research environment (in a support capacity) (desirable).
- The Program has since continued to grow with upwards of…
$74,000 - $84,000 a year
- Opportunity to work on childhood cancer research.
- We are seeking a Research Assistant at the BSU who will provide administrative and research assistance to…
The University Of Sydney NSW
- In fulfilment of this role, you will provide administrative and research support for the Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Institute, to advance collaborative…
- To participate in research activities including literature review, production of materials, data analysis and writing in collaboration with the Child…
- Children’s Cancer Institute is the only medical research institute in Australia wholly dedicated to curing childhood cancer and one of the leading medical…
$74,338 - $84,116 a year
- Work type: Fixed term / Full time, Fixed term / Part time.
- You will work on an industry supported project which aims to develop new techniques and tools for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.