Assistant in Nursing jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- There is currently the opportunity for passionate ASSISTANTS IN NURSING to join our organisation as part of our casual pool.
- Ensuring the safety of patients.
$23.26 - $25.52 an hour
- The role of the Assistant in Nursing [AIN] within Mental Health Drug and Alcohol [MHDA] Services is to support both the nursing and multidisciplinary team under…
- Royal Rehab is a leading rehabilitation and disability support provider and registered non-profit organisation.
- Your main Duties will include:
$46,745 - $51,305 a year
- Competitive base salary ranging from $46,745 – $51,305 (pro rata) per annum, one of the highest private hospital rates in NSW.
- High level of computer literacy.
- We are looking for dedicated, caring, hard-working and skilled Assistants in Nursing who believe in going the extra mile to people who need it the most.
- Ability to follow nursing procedures as directed and in line with resident care plans.
- Ability to report and document in line with the requirements of nursing…
$27.12 - $27.87 an hour
- Under the direction of medical and nursing staff, The Operations Assistant maintains and provides equipment that assists in patient care delivery and is…
$35.62 - $36.50 an hour
- Employment Type: Temporary Full Time (up to 06/10/2020).
- Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 6.
- Remuneration: $35.62 - $36.50 per hour.
Galston Dental Surgery - Dr Brett Lapidge
- Now hiring at 1/358-360 Galston Rd, Galston.
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- The department consists of medical, nursing, allied health and clerical staff, assisted by the patient services assistants.
- Applications Close 20/12/2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.