Assurance Compliance jobs in St Lucia QLD
- The Division is responsible for major corporate functions including financial, legal and human resources services, capital infrastructure delivery, information…
$73,636 - $78,873 a year
- The role will be influential in implementing and maintaining quality and governance standards and regulatory compliance within the Australian Defence Force…
- Have a sound knowledge of relevant legislation and compliance requirements.
- Develop and maintain a fit for purpose assurance framework across credit assessment…
- Contribute to the scope, execution and delivery on a variety of contract management and compliance reviews and advisory projects.
- We do our best work together.
- Manage and administer the Delivery Authority's Requirements Management Database and its included Artefacts to ensure compliance against the Sponsor Requirements…
$136,614 - $145,847 a year
- The provision of aeronautical meteorological services under CAR120 and compliance with.
- Management system to achieve and maintain the ongoing certification of…
- Provide technical and system engineering management for TMS including assurance process definition, assuring compliance with programme requirements and…
- Ensure compliance with policy and procedures, statutory and legal requirements in all matters.
- Sound understanding of Financial Services Legislative…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Reporting to the Program Manager – Engineering you will be responsible for the execution and compliance of the UGL Systems Assurance Plan.
Hitachi Rail STS
- Guarantee verification of system requirements in order to confirm compliance with safety and customer requirements.
- Guarantee definition of RAMS Plans.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.