Audit Principal jobs in Queensland
- Reconcile monies, including banking and suspense accounts, to ensure relevant finance standards and audit requirements are met.
- Job Ad Reference: QLD/338300/20.
- Key responsibilities: • Utilise the powers appointed to inspectors according to the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 and the Electrical Safety Act 2002 to assist…
- The Division is responsible for major corporate functions including financial, legal and human resources services, and overseeing key governance functions such…
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of contractor audit processes, metrics and data to support effective contract management, along with supporting…
- Monitor and audit offender management practices and records to ensure quality, continuity and consistency and assess compliance of operational sites with…
- Conduct chemical risk assessments and health & hygiene surveys, audits & inspections.
- We are seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Health & Hygiene Officer to…
- 4+ years’ experience in risk, compliance, internal audit or ITGC audit related roles.
- Conduct relevant audits where required and assist team members in work…
- You will also provide effective leadership, ensure teams are provided with all material requirements, actively promote OHS and monitor, audit and improve all…
- Ensuring the audit and monitoring regime is implemented, including the conduct of internal and third-party audits.
- Duties include (but are not limited to):
$85,000 a year
- Preparation of internal and external audit documents.
- Up to $85K + free onsite parking.
- Diverse role with direct report to CFO.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.