Australia Divisional Support jobs
$101,859 - $110,107 a year
- Department for Health and Wellbeing, Health Regulation and Protection, Office of the Chief Public Health Officer.
- Our key business units include Agriculture, Construction, Coatings, Mining and we support a diverse range of industries through our Manufacturing Solutions…
- Respond to requests from customers, suppliers, divisional services and the project team with high value.
- As an administration officer you are responsible for…
- Foster a workplace culture that supports and promotes the interests of First Nations people and actively engage through our work to contribute to better…
- This includes high level strategic analysis, information, advice and support.
- Provide a high level of research and analysis to design and implement strategies…
- Provide strategic and tactical support on annual capacity planning and budgeting cycle.
- Participating in cross-functional, intra-divisional, and/or global…
- Assist commercial customer contracts management and provide accounting and analytical support as required to support day to day operational tasks and assist…
- Pro actively support recruiting efforts (including interviewing process) as required.
- To work actively with cross-divisional HR colleagues to promote and…
- Participate on committees, boards and at other meetings relevant to agency, divisional and regional business.6.
- Applications to remain current for 12 months.
- Ensures that the interface with other support groups is conducted in a participative management style; ensures interface with contractors, vendors and customers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.