Australia Personnel jobs in Queensland
- Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and the first health service in Australia to be recognised for excellence in person-centred care…
- Referring members of the public to relevant school personnel as required.
- An exciting opportunity exists for the right person to join our team of school…
- Maintain high quality and co-operative relationships with key Defence Base personnel.
- Cleaner - Part Time - Wide Bay.
- Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time.
- Contribute to both tactical and strategic Intelligence functions and analyse and present Intelligence information to management and authorised personnel and…
- General HR administration activities including general HR telephone reception, filing and archiving of personnel files, creating new starter packs and…
- In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements…
- Assisting planners and site maintenance personnel develop preventative and scheduled maintenance plans / programs.
- This role will be based at Dawson Mine Site.
- Maintain a reporting framework and report on the progress of identified ‘at risk' students to individual school principals and/or their nominee as well as…
- Desirable 5 years for a technical or engineering degree qualified persons and 12 years for rig only experienced personnel based on job role.
- Liaise with various internal and external personnel (e.g. tradespersons) and students on issues of lost property and damage to facilities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.