Australian Government jobs in Rockingham WA
$58,650 - $78,092 a year
- $58,650 - $78,092 (plus super).
- Explosive Materiel Branch (EMB) manages the acquisition and sustainment of all explosive ordnance capabilities for the…
- May format correspondence / reports/presentations; forward data internally and to joint venture partners/government.
- Manage ARIBA requirements for department.
- Join one of the nation’s leading defence technology companies.
- Be part of a talented team, working with cutting-edge technology to innovate, deliver, and…
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- Your working hours will be conducive to fostering work/life balance with additional leave benefits in line with government positions including paid and unpaid…
$69,980 - $84,645 a year
- The City of Fremantle offers you the opportunity to become a valued team member in an organisation committed to its people and community.
- Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time.
- At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles.
The City of Stirling
$93,707 - $98,639 a year
- As a leading West Australian local government, the City of Stirling is a place where people choose to live, work, visit and invest.
- An opportunity exists for a Supply Systems Administrator (Inventory Supply Administrator) to join the ASC West team in a permanent, full-time capacity.
- Working knowledge of local government approvals system for planning and building.
- This position will apply project management skills to track a wide range of…
- Rewarding and challenging leadership opportunity supporting Australia's Submarine capability.
- Grow and utilise your skills as a Project Manager and successful…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.