Australian Red Cross Lifeblood jobs
- Permanent part time opportunity - 50 to 70 hours a fortnight.
- Varied shifts across 6 days a week - Mondays to Saturdays.
- Click here to view operational hours.
- Support the ICT Leadership team and office of the CIO.
- Part time role, Mon – Fri, 09.30 – 14.30.
- St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC.
- Be in the business of saving lives.
- Permanent Part Time Position - 12 hours per week.
- One in three Australians will need blood in their lifetime.
- 1 x permanent part time and 1 x fixed term part time until June 2020 - 54 to 64 hours per fortnight.
- Traralgon Donor Centre & Donor Mobile Unit.
- Develop and manage corporate partnerships at a national level.
- Be part of a passionate and professional team.
- National Office, St Kilda Road, Melbourne.
- Drive the performance of your centres.
- Inspire your teams to deliver exceptional donor experience.
- Melbourne Processing Centre, West Melbourne.
- Ensure Project Management best practice enterprise wide.
- Conduct project assurance activities to improve project results.
- About Australian Red Cross Lifeblood.
- Permanent part time opportunity - 64 hours per fortnight.
- At Lifeblood, we’re here for all Australians.
- And although our life-giving role started over 90 years…
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.