Australian Relief Management jobs
- Demonstrated ability to apply project management skills to a variety of ongoing projects simultaneously to maximise efficiency and performance.
Northern NSW Local Health District
$54.81 - $56.18 an hour
- This vacancy is maternity leave relief for an initial period of up to 54 weeks for 32 hours per week; the hours and period of employment may change according to…
- Must have excellent organisational and time management skills.
- We have a great opportunity available for a full time Kitchenhand / relief Cook at our Juniper…
- Previous people management and project management experience managing diverse teams and business units with over 4 years managerial experience will lead to…
Barwon Child, Youth & Family
- EYM strengthens the management and delivery of community-based kindergarten programs.
- Hold valid and appropriate first aid training certificate; anaphylaxis and…
$98,000 a year
- You must have previous experience assisting people with emergency relief, knowledgeable in community services and have extensive hardship/social work experience…
$30.96 - $33.31 an hour
- Applicants must have experience working in a multi-disciplinary health care setting and in data entry requirements for the electronic patient information system…
$65,000 - $69,999 a year
- And your ‘office’ could be in barracks, on exercise, or even in a disaster zone supporting relief efforts.
- A good salary plus generous superannuation.
- We work closely with residents and onsite management to create an interactive environment for the physical and psychological well-being for all seniors in our…
- Due to our continued growth through 2020 and beyond, we are seeking an experienced relief Camp Manager to join our team on a Full Time Basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.