Automation Control Engineer jobs in Queensland
- This growth has opened opportunities in our Brisbane team for Control Systems Engineer or Automation Engineer at all levels.
- We value our greatest asset.
- Previous experience in an Automation Engineering role with SCADA development.
- Bring specialist automation engineering capabilities and work on exciting projects…
- The Control, Automation & Electrical Group is a Hatch global practice providing engineering design expertise to Hatch's metals and minerals, infrastructure and…
$135,000 - $145,000 a year
- A strong background in automation and controls systems at an intermediate to senior level.
- As a Control Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for lifecycle…
- Reputable within the industry, our clients specialise in providing engineering services in electrical and instrumentation, process control, automation, etc.
- A leading multi-disciplined automation solution company is seeking a Control Systems Engineer.
- A dynamic and highly reputable multi-disciplined automation…
- Experience in Automation is highly desirable.
- ASX100 – global manufacturer & marketer of commercial explosives, fertilisers and industrial explosives.
- Automation Test Analyst, Senior Automation Test Analyst, Test Automation Lead, Test Automation Architect, Test Automation Expert, Test Automation Engineer, Test…
- Adaps has been scouted to source Quality Engineer /Sr.
- Drive an Automation led approach for Unit, System and SIT across NAB, and contribute to platform…
- Specifying or interfacing with control systems in an HV substations environment;
- Computational design, design algorithms and automation of data manipulation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.