Automation Control jobs in Western Australia
- “Rio Tinto is like a family.
- Being treated as an equal part of the team is why I love being a Rio Tinto graduate.”.
- Hannah Watson, Graduate Process Engineer.
- Barminco is part of the Perenti Group, an ASX 200 company and Australia's second largest integrated mining services provider.
- Ability to read from drawings.
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Installation of electronic hydraulic automation.
- Prior experience with machine guidance control installation.
- Machine Guidance Control Installation Technician |…
- Good knowledge of electric power system protection and control, integration and/or automation and communications applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- We improve business performance with automation and process control solutions that enhance safety, reliability and efficiency of their plants.
- Experience with control systems and process automation.
- Responsible for production of project specific control system functional specifications.
- We’re engaged by leading organisations in Australia and beyond to develop and implement innovate and future-proof risk and control mechanisms to leverage and…
- Due to strong growth within the machine control division we are taking applications for trade qualified Auto Electricians / Mechanics and mobile plant fitters…
- As well as rail transport, we also offer solutions in airport logistics postal automation and intelligent transport technologies.
- Proven knowledge on remote control systems either RCT or Sandvik.
- Strong background working with latest generation underground mobile equipment and associated…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.