Automation Engineer jobs in Queensland
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Extensive experience in automation tools, including Selenium, Ranorex, and…
- Previous experience in an Automation Engineering role with SCADA development.
- Bring specialist automation engineering capabilities and work on exciting projects…
- As an Automation Engineer in the Quality team, you will be involved in all aspects of quality assurance activities for an innovative and fast-paced scrum team.
- Demonstrable experience in Developer, SDET and Automation Engineer type roles.
- AccessHQ, a Dialog Group company, is looking for Software Automation Engineers in…
- Experience using test automation technologies and frameworks.
- As a Q&A Engineer for GEOVIA you will assist with the automation of functional test cases and…
Fathom Applications Pty Ltd
- Highly competent with scripting and automation.
- Understand our systems and identify opportunities to improve security and automation.
- Experience in Automation is highly desirable.
- ASX100 – global manufacturer & marketer of commercial explosives, fertilisers and industrial explosives.
- 8+ years of experience working with Development and Quality Assurance as Automation Engineer testing multi-tier web applications.
- One of our core values is fun.
Gold Coast QLD
$70,000 a year
- Experience with automation and robotics sales.
- Previous experience working as a sales engineer or in client relations.
- $70K BASE + SUPER + MASSIVE COMMISSIONS.
- Develop, execute, collaborate and participate in automation testing, such as unit, service layer and UI automation testing methods.
- Join the Tabcorp Tech Team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.