Automotive Aftermarket Sales jobs in Surry Hills NSW
- Previous sales experience within any capacity is highly regarded.
- Are you a “hunter” in the sales industry?
- Do you like to achieve sales targets and kick goals?
- Meet sales budgets through a combination of face to face and over the phone sales.
- A passion for all things automotive and Repco products.
- Experience in the automotive/industrial aftermarket desired but not essential.
- Contact potential and existing customers, generating sales leads and responding…
$90 - $100 an hour
- This has led to the need for a seasoned sales professional to join their growing team, to be based in Sydney.
- Fast-growing Automotive ERP Software vendor.
Car Care Products
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- Family-like network of automotive professionals leading the aftermarket industry.
- Designing, planning, actioning and refining Social Campaigns, with our agency…
Automotive Recruitment Australia
- Phone sales and parts interpretation.
- Automotive Recruitment Australia is constantly seeking top industry talent for a range of roles with our automotive…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Experience in high volume car sales is essential.
- Understanding and performing the other roles within the dealership such as valuating trade ins, introducing…
Disc Brakes Australia
- GUD owns an unrivalled automotive portfolio of market leading brands, with an aim to be the automotive aftermarket leader in the Asia-Pacific region.
Executive Consulting Group
$185,000 - $200,000 a year
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in software solution sales (complex sales).
- You will be working for a national company selling various software to mid-level customers…
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.