Av jobs in Victoria
ENCORE EVENT TECHNOLOGIES
- We are Australia’s leading and growing event solutions company and we are on the lookout for a qualified and experienced audio visual technician to join our…
ENGIE Electrical and Communications Pty Ltd
- ENGIE Services Australia & New Zealand employs over 1,200 people and is a growth market of the wider ENGIE Group, a global Energy Company which operates in 70…
- Infrastructure Tech Support Specialist - AV/Telephony/Network Support.
- Interesting projects and new technologies.
- Work and learn from the best people every day.
- Work type: Permanent Full time.
- You will join a fast-paced environment where your energy and drive will shine in front of the senior leaders using our AV and VC…
The Royal Australian College of General Practition...
$76,906 a year
- Full Time fixed term contract until July 2021.
- $76,906 per annum plus 13.5% super.
- East Melbourne location, close to Jolimont station and the MCG.
- A diverse and busy role, the Client Services Assistant is responsible for providing office administration and support to the highest standard.
- Our Client is one of Australia's most trusted and well respected businesses in the Audiovisual sector, due to extensive growth they are looking for an…
- Tech2 is a leading national provider of technical and audiovisual services, telecommunications and phone-based IT support.
- Please note this is at your own cost.
$20,000 - $30,000 a year
- $20,001 to $30,000.
- Advertising, Arts & Media Performing Arts Technicians.
- An understanding and enjoyment of IT and technology.
- Experience with Mac OS a plus.
- Working with this well known Melbourne institution as an AV Designer you will provide quality, customer-focused AV services, and advice to technology users.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.