Avionics Engineers jobs
- We have opportunities for degree and non-degree qualified Avionics Engineers to join the BDA Structures and Build Capability.
- Enjoy working in a diverse team.
- We currently have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Aeroskills Apprentice in Avionics to join our Northern Operations.
- Be aged 18 years or older.
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills – Avionics.
- ARH Tiger Avionics type course – desirable, not essential.
- An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Aircraft…
- Avionics Engineer with Leadership and Project Management skills.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an Avionics Engineer to join a leading organisation…
- We are recruiting for the position of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Non Destructive Testing (NDT) working from our RAAF Base in Williamtown.
- Work in collaboration with atomic physicists and other engineers to develop the system architecture to ensure robustness and reliability in a dynamic…
- Experienced gained in the rail, automotive, military, defence, avionics or any other safety critical environment.
- Production of selected system fault analyses;
- Experience/ knowledge with the repair of avionic equipment preferred.
- Experience/ knowledge of avionic equipment including Teledyne hardware & software products…
- We are recruiting for the position of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - AVIONIC located at RAAF Base Williamtown NSW.
- This position is responsible for developing highly technical solutions, technical documentation, providing competitive pricing, and input into the sales…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.