Backup Storage Engineer $80,300 jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
- Detailed knowledge of storage protocols:
- Experience file , block and object storage.
- Interact with engineers from leading technology companies around the world.
- Experience in the design and implementation of large enterprise storage and backup technology solutions, including cloud based solutions.
Audinate Pty Ltd
- Write a new system design document for a company wide nearline storage and backup system centred around ZFS.
- We’re a dynamic engineering technology company with…
- As an engineer your average day may include database design, development, testing, tuning and support for all aspects of the data solutions (legacy and new).
- Strong technical knowledge of database architecture, data storage and management principles, with experience using related technologies.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- You will be involved in all aspects of network administration including management of storage and backups and Linux servers.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Perform changes to OS, databases, applications, servers, storage, network, and backups in the data center as well as development environments.
- Automating administrative tasks like backup / restore, scaling CPU / RAM / storage and replication / failover for high availability, allowing our customers to…
- Strong technical knowledge of database architecture (MVCC Model), data storage and management principles, with experience using related technologies.
- Backup and Recovery knowledge, Prior Experience on Avamar, Data domain or similar backup products would be preferred.
- Well versed in troubleshooting skill.
Be the first to see new Backup Storage Engineer $80,300 jobs in Sydney NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.