Bakery jobs in Lobethal SA
- The client is a leading regional food company across Australia, producing bakery items.
- This role will involve hours on day, afternoon and night shift.
Campbell Soup Company
- Make your mark in a state-of-the-art bakery, for a company with deep heritage, a people focused culture and brands that are synonymous with Australian’s across…
- Extensive experience in a fast paced bakery environment.
- With your knowledge, advice and extraordinary customer service, you’ll be the special ingredient that…
- Our Bakery located in Pooraka, SA currently requires several dedicated and motivated Factory Process Workers to join our friendly team of professionals.
Randell Street Bakery
- Responsibilities include serving customers, selling food,lots of cleaning & working together with a small team.
- Our client is an iconic South Australian business currently seeking multiple new team members to join them across various shifts as Production Bakery Workers in…
- Experience in a fast pace cafe / bakery environment essential.
- We require an enthusiastic manager to manage our bakeries in Seacliff Park and Coromandel Valley.
- Certificate IV or higher in Bakery Studies is essential.
- This position is responsible for manufacture and baking the range of products offered by Lifestyle…
- Our bakery located in Pooraka SA currently requires a dedicated and motivated Qualified Baker to join our friendly and close-knit team of professionals.
Schinella's Your Local Market
$55,000 - $64,999 a year
- You will operate autonomously and have the ability to express your passion for pastry in our bakery.
- Schinella's Artisan Bakery is a family owned business who…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.