Banking Marketing jobs in Melbourne VIC
Sort by: relevance -
- The primary role of the Marketing Analyst will be to support the marketing team with various data requests.
- Continually improving all data processes within the…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Distribution & Marketing - Management Consultants.
- Insurance, Capital Markets or Banking knowledge, with experience of working with Financial Services clients…
- This is a fundamental role within the marketing team which helps drive our responsible banking message within the digital space.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in strategic marketing planning, direct marketing, data management and customer journey mapping.
- What’s in it for me?
- At Baker McKenzie we are different in the way we think, work and behave.
- Like no other law firm, we were born global.
- Opening, maintaining and closing files.
- You will have proven experience managing digital marketing in a business which drives its customer base online (no need to be a banking guru – we can teach you…
- Naturally you’re a seasoned lifecycle marketing professional with tonnes of exposure in this space (no need for a banking background – we can teach you the…
$106,000 - $159,000 a year
- Proven experience in sales and account management or data driven role such as management consultancy and investment banking (5+ years preferred).
- Tertiary qualifications in finance, economics, accounting, marketing or related discipline;
- These include volunteer leave, education and learning benefits and…
- Provide banking for our corporate customers within the airport.
- Understand current marketing campaigns and how they add value to the customer.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.