Bar Management jobs in Victoria
- Prepare and serve beverages and associated bar snacks during defined operating hours.
- Based at the Puckapunyal Military Area, Broadspectrum are looking for…
Moonee Ponds VIC
- Love craft beer and looking for bar work ??
- Are you confident in working in a fast past restaurant and bar?
- New management team requires some aces to join the…
GOJO Event Management
- GOJO Event Management are seeking experienced Bar Supervisors to work at a number of upcoming music concerts and festivals across Victoria.
The Local Taphouse
St Kilda East VIC
- Strong communication between management and the team and respect for processes.
- Experience working autonomously and in a leadership role, trusted to open and…
LUCAS Restaurants - LUCAS Restaurants
- Proven problem solving, organisational and time management skills.
- Coordinate beverage service, stock management and the beverage team.
- Bar cleaning schedule, maintenance and repairs.
- Bar menu costing, planning & development.
- Training, rostering and coaching your bar team.
Robert Burns Hotel
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Minimum 3 years experience in fast-paced restaurants or bar with a similar role.
- Background with financial management, including stock take, costing and…
Katuk - Pratt Hospitality Group
South Yarra VIC
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Established bar with strong industry reputation.
- Vibrant and exciting cocktail bar located on Chapel Street, South Yarra.
- Able to work under pressure.
- A strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- CHEF DE PARTIE - RADII RESTAURANT & BAR.
- Our food philosophy is Food.
Hotel Argentina - Hotel Argentina
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- To be a successful leader with us you will have: previous leadership or supervisory experience; proven operational excellence and KPI management; passion for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.