Bids Proposal $130,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Business and commercial acumen, with associated proposal writing and presentation skills.
- You will also be preparing world class bids for complex multi-party…
Certus Recruitment Group
$180,000 - $200,000 a year
- Experience managing commercial bids within set timeframes.
- Evaluate prospect business requirements to design suitable proposal solutions.
- Drafting proposals demonstrating understanding of project needs.
- Provide technical and financial input to tender and bids.
- Duties include but not limited to:
- Provide guidance and support to business development teams to ensure tenders, bids, proposals and contacts are developed in accordance to business objectives…
$140,000 - $170,000 a year
- In this role the scale of projects will be increased as will the mentoring to junior engineers and the involvement in bids, proposals and presentations to win…
$130,000 - $140,000 a year
- Work with department aligned BD managers on client bids and proposals where finance-enabled capability can add value.
- Excellent academic record of achievement.
Stone Recruitment Pty Ltd
- Prepare financial models to assess the viability of a new proposals.
- Partner with Sales, Operations, Finance and management to ensure accuracy and completeness…
Gemco Recruitment Pty Ltd
- Prepare documentation and presentation material for prequalification, bids and projects.
- Prepare consultant scope of services specific to each project and…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new Bids Proposal $130,000 jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.