Big Data Finance $120,000 jobs
You refined by:
- The plan is to onboard a central big data platform to complement these technologies.
- You will be an accomplished, well-rounded developer with a solid…
- Thinks big and has convictions.
- O Responsible for finance commentary required for key business reviews.
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful…
- Workforce analytics – utilising statistics and the scientific method to create evidence based, data driven workforce insights.
- Working knowledge of accounting, finance, and valuation.
- Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities…
- Experience with large cloud and big data technologies and initiatives.
- Experience with data management and governance frameworks used in industry.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- You will need to have local experience in the banking finance sector, particularly in the regulatory space.
- This role has a large operational component so you…
$600 - $690 a day
- Identify big insights by synthesizing inputs from multiple data sources to unlock growth opportunities.
- This global SAAS house has created a world-renowned…
- The convergence of social, mobile, cloud, big data analytics and cognitive computing drives clients to redefine their enterprise agenda.
- Do your best work ever.
- Field sales experience within big data, enterprise software, or cloud sales.
- We empower our customers to securely unlock value from previously untouchable data,…
- We go beyond strategy and provide end to end implementation of real life data environments and have some of the best architects, project managers, business…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.