Big Data Finance $80,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Experience in creating big data or analytics IT solution.
- Delivers data sourcing approach and data sets for analysis, with activities including data staging,…
- The plan is to onboard a central big data platform to complement these technologies.
- You will be an accomplished, well-rounded developer with a solid…
- Strong programming skills in the big-data space (Java, Python, Hadoop, MapReduce, or other big data frameworks).
- HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL.
- Advanced Excel and data savvy.
- Primary responsibility for interrogating data sources and our approach to measuring KPI’s to confirm data integrity and ‘sense…
- Thinks big and has convictions.
- O Responsible for finance commentary required for key business reviews.
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful…
- Interpreting industry data and conduct cross company and sub sector data analysis.
- Working knowledge of accounting, finance, and valuation.
- Demonstrated ability to develop sophisticated financial models and draw value-add insights from large amounts of financial data.
- Ability to work with ambiguity.
- KPMG’s Management Consulting business partners with clients to help them address complex business problems to ensure sustainable business outcomes; from…
- Collaborate alongside business stakeholders, data engineers, data analysts and product managers to lead analytical projects from beginning to end.
- We go beyond strategy and provide end to end implementation of real-life data environments and have some of the best architects, project managers, business…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.