Big Data Solution Architect jobs
- Our goal is to help our users unlock the full potential of their data by delivering high quality big data solutions.
- To excel in this role, you will have:
- Experience in enterprise information solutions and capabilities such as master data management, meta data management, analytics, data integration and migration,…
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in IT Consulting or in an solution architect role.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in modern AI, analytics, big data and…
- Experience in creating big data or analytics IT solution.
- Delivers data sourcing approach and data sets for analysis, with activities including data staging,…
- From technology experience, proven experience of data and analytics technology solutions in large organisations which could involve complex data integration,…
- Support business activities to manage data cleansing projects to improve data accuracy.
- Take operational responsibility for Master Data solutions.
- Identify, collate, analyse and document conceptual solutions that will resolve particular business problems;
- Lead and develop strategies to support new business…
- Develop and maintain cloud data solutions schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
$170,000 - $180,000 a year
- Must have enterprise level exp in dealing with Data, data management, migrate data from legacy to cloud AWS/AZure etc, transformation with data.
- Hands on experience leading large-scale global big data / analytics projects.
- This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.