Billing Collection jobs in New South Wales
Macquarie Park NSW
- NEXTDC designs, builds and operates next generation data centres using cutting edge technology, providing local and international companies with premium data…
- Liaise with all levels of the sales department regarding billing, collections and general advertising or production queries.
- Maintain cash flow of the business.
New South Wales
- Assists with change management, including the collection and interpretation of information.
- Assists with monitoring performance (production, progress) commodity…
- Ensure billing and general queries are completed in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage our clients’ accounts, process invoices, cross reference payments…
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve system and billing issues.
- Proven understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection…
- Management of e-billing portals.
- This senior level role will see you working directly with a sociable team that assists the business on aspects such as managing…
- Escalation point for invoice collection and accounts receivable.
- Ensure all billing details are correct and up to date.
- Ownership of New Store Openings.
- Ensure accurate billings, cash collection and receipting for patient services according to standard operation procedures.
- Be part of our frontline.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Reconciling complex accounts between the billing system and general ledger.
- Effectively liaise with Account Managers and Senior Directors to ensure accurate…
- As a Finance Analyst for our Customer Operations team you will contribute to the ongoing success of Vodafone Australia by supporting the Care, Billing Credit…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.