Bistro $52,800 jobs in Hills District NSW
You refined by:
- We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”.
- Default language You are a foodie at heart with strong leadership skills that…
- Pub/bistro or local restaurant background will also bring the skills to create a cost effective and interesting menu.
- The job duties include but not limited to:
$30.96 an hour
- Have previous kitchen experience, preferably in bistros or functions.
- Flexible rosters to suit your availability.
- The team at National Workforce:
- Pub/bistro or local restaurant background will also bring the skills to create a cost effective and interesting menu which changes regularly.
- Make yourself at home in Darling Harbour at ABODE Bistro and Bar, winner of the TAA Metro Restaurant of the Year 2018.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- The menu is classic bistro with a twist and is developed by one of Australia's best chefs.
- Work with an inspirational Executive Chef.
- What's In It for You!
Ribs & Burgers
- Our brand is a fast-casual concept that combines the classic humble butcher shop and bistro style diner presenting ribs and burgers cooked over flame and served…
West Pymble Bicentennial Club
West Pymble NSW
- We are looking for Bar, Gaming and Front of House staff.
- Your personalised and engaging friendly service is a must to satisfy a wide variety of customers.
Baulkham Hills NSW
- New Exciting French Bistro Opening end of Sept in Baulkham Hills - looking for Waiter/Waitress who is talented, experienced and well-groomed to join our small…
- The Banksia Hotel is a busy suburban venue situated between Rockdale and Arncliffe, running a successful gaming, bar and bistro operation with food headed up by…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.