Blue Collar Skills $80,000 jobs
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail.
- Substantial proven previous experience, preferably in an in-house recruitment role, focused on volume…
$50 an hour
- A versatile skill set would be ideal due to the varying nature of our work.
- $50 p/h FLAT.
- Blue Collar People require an experienced Plumber / Poly Welder for a…
- High volume blue collar recruitment for shutdowns across Western Australia.
- You will require demonstrated experience managing a high volume of recruitment…
- Applicants from a blue collar, high risk environments will be highly regarded (eg transport, manufacturing, waste management).
- Coordinating applicant bookings for multiple blue-collar Assessment Centre’s.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- Studies in HR or business an advantage.
Perth Central Business District WA
- The flexibility and experience to recruit both "blue" and "white" collar roles will be an advantage.
- Recruitment of white collar roles, both technical and…
- Proven track record of working successfully in blue collar environments.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Your Success is Our Success.
- Responsible for the recruitment of both white and blue collar employees.
- Strong stakeholder management and strong negotiation skills.
- Proven training, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Execute the strategic direction for Learning & Development (L&D) and ABInBev’s excellence program (VPO)…
- The WHS team focuses its efforts on partnering with both blue and white collar workforces by providing guidance, support and advice to enable operations to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.