Blue Collar Skills jobs
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- We operate in retail centres, corporate and blue collar businesses, as well as resources camps/villages,…
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous internal / external recruitment experience with a proven track record in sourcing talent for both…
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar multi-cycle payroll position, including white and blue collar employees.
- Onsite cafe with subsidised coffee.
- Outstanding communication and reporting skills.
- Experience in both blue collar and white collar industries is highly regarded, although not essential, as long…
- With a demonstrated background working across blue collar mining roles, this role will suit someone who is able to thrive in an incredibly dynamic, fast-paced…
$28.89 an hour
- This is a blue collar environment, so candidates can be expected to slap on the hivis and safety boots every so often.
- Casual Role $28.89 per hour DAYshift.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate and work with both blue and white-collar employees.
- Utilising leadership skill and knowledge to drive and lead blue-collar work forces during work scope execution.
- What you'll be doing:
- Strong administration skills and high attention to detail.
- To be successful in the role, you will have the following attributes, skills and experience;
- Proven experience in a similar role recruiting volume in the blue-collar space within an RPO, agency or internally will set you up for success.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.