Boat Licence $60,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Drivers licence.
- Requirement to use non-standard transport such as boat, helicopter or similar.
$87,472 - $92,593 a year
- Custodians of over $9 billion worth of assets including, but not limited to approximately, 3200 kilometres of road, 2500 kilometres of drainage pipe, 100 boat…
- A current and unrestricted drivers licence.
- Experience quoting accident damaged vehicles specifically caravan, boats or motorhomes.
- On the Road Assessing Role.
$96,234 a year
- Maintenance of Shire drains, kerb and channel, car parks, paths and (Shire controlled) boat ramps.
- Mornington Peninsula Shire is Victoria’s destination…
$90,043 - $102,606 a year
- Projects include but not limited to roads, drainage, footpath/cycleways, parking areas, traffic facilities, boat ramps and recreational activities.
- Whilst not essential, a boat licence or the ability to row a boat would be highly regarded.
- Current NSW Driver’s licence.
- The successful applicant will have:
- Must have current Drivers and Boat licence.
- Experience training and developing technicians and boat builders.
- To be considered for the position, it is essential…
- Valid driver's licence and reliable transport.
- 3 years or more experience in the boat building industry.
- This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced…
- A genuine interest in WaveRunners, Personal Watercraft or the Boating industry and currently hold a PWC and Boat licence.
- In the role you will:
Ecological Service Professionals
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- Relevant field qualifications such as 4WD experience / training, boat licence, first aid and advanced diving qualifications would be highly regarded.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.