Boat Licence jobs
- Maintenance of all anchor lines and boat moorings.
- To place in high regard, recognised boat handling with safety practices.
- Clipper Pearls Pearl Farm Diver.
$25.52 an hour
- Must have a recreational boat licence and a Class A drivers licence.
- $25.52 per hour Part Time.
- Sea World, Main Beach, Gold Coast.
- Maintain propulsion and auxiliary on any cleaning boats operating off your vessel (up to 5 vessels).
- Written on the 15 February 2013.
- Do you have a passion for boat building?
- You must have your own car & drivers licence.
- A unique opportunity has arisen with one of Australia's most awarded boat…
The MTA Group Training Scheme Inc
Royal Park SA
- Install, maintain, diagnose and repair electrical wiring and computer based equipment in cars, trucks, caravans, earthmoving and agricultural equipment, and…
- Must have current Drivers and Boat licence.
- Experience training and developing technicians and boat builders.
- To be considered for the position, it is essential…
- A genuine interest in WaveRunners, Personal Watercraft or the Boating industry and currently hold a PWC and Boat licence.
- In the role you will:
Dirtscapes Outdoor Developments
- The position requires living away from home on a varying roster (normally 5/2 or 10/4) and travel to the work site is by helicopter, barge/boat and/or vehicle.
Ecological Service Professionals
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- Relevant field qualifications such as 4WD experience / training, boat licence, first aid and advanced diving qualifications would be highly regarded.
Horrie & Steves Slipway
- This could include boat "fit outs" cabinetry & fibreglass work.
- Horrie & Steve' is a Boat Building business at the wharf precinct in Geraldton who specialise in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.