Boilermaker Welder Workshop jobs
Orontide Group Ltd
Port Hedland WA
- This full-time position is workshop based.
- ORONTIDE is a leading Western Australian company providing specialist engineering, fabrication, preservation, and…
- Be able to read and interpret workshop drawings.
- Ahrens Group are currently seeking experienced Boilermaker/Welders to join the team in our Northern Suburbs…
Kemps Creek NSW
- We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated Boilermaker / Welder to join our workshop based at Kemps Creek.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- We are seeking boilermakers and welders to work on a combination of structural and architectural steel in a workshop setting.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Civmec are currently seeking Boilermakers, Special Class Welders and Pipe Fitters to join our team, based at our Civmec Workshop in Henderson.
$54,000 - $65,000 a year
- We are currently seeking Welders and Boilermakers for regular ongoing work.
- Work with supervisor to ensure all jobs have been inspected before they leave the…
$38 - $45 an hour
- We are now seeking Qualified Boileramker Welders with a Dogman Certicate to join the team.
- This position will involve both fabrication and repair in the…
- Trade Qualified Boilermakers for various LOCAL workshop roles.
- Programmed Skilled Workforce Cairns are currently seeking.
- Proof of Right to work in Australia.
- Workshop experience is essential to the role.
- Workshop experience is a necessity and all applicants are expected to have a good understanding of the following:
- Work with supervisor to ensure all jobs have been inspected before they leave the workshop.
- Review drawings and specifications to determine job requirements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.