Bridge Engineer $110,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- This is an opportunity for an intermediate level bridge engineer to develop their career by working on varied and interesting projects, alongside highly…
- Perform design and analysis of complex concrete/steel bridge structures and temporary works in accordance with the relevant design codes and standards.
- Extensive experience in bridge design/engineering as well as other structural design projects, including bridge and road infrastructure, temporary works etc.
- The Civil/Bridge Engineer should have a diverse bridge design knowledge that covers steel and concrete bridges of all types, including steel boxes (tubs) and…
- Site based, experienced in earthworks, structures, bridges, pavements, RMS, rail and water infrastructure.
- Aus - ACT Regional, Aus - Adelaide, Aus - All, Aus - Brisbane, Aus - Canberra, Aus - Darwin, Aus - Hobart, Aus - Melbourne, Aus - Newcastle, Aus - NSW Regional,…
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- Subdivisions & Roads from up to $30m.
- Looking for candidates living in Central Coast Region.
- Long term position - not ideal for people only wanting project work…
- + Ability to work independently, with a responsible approach to the delivery of engineering outcomes, supervising junior engineers the selection of appropriate…
- The John Holland CPB Contractors JV (JHCPB) has been successful in securing the contract to deliver the $3.9bn Rozelle Interchange and Western Harbour Tunnel…
- Knowledge of Australian standards and background in bridges/civil structures is highly preferable.
- Our NSW Transport team specialises in the design of roads,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.