Bridge Engineer $150,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Site based, experienced in earthworks, structures, bridges, pavements, RMS, rail and water infrastructure.
$130,000 - $170,000 a year
- The associate mechanical engineer will have the following background:
- Modern offices North of the bridge, close to transport links.
- $130,000 - $170,000 package.
- Working across the entire asset lifecycle, we provide bespoke engineer, construction and sustain solutions for our customers.
Hunter Valley NSW
$160,000 - $180,000 a year
- Experience across dams, voids, roads, bridges and civil structures.
- Leadership Role - Develop and manage strategy across assets.
- ENGINEERING / STUDIES / METHODS - Project engineer.
- You will work with talented engineers who bring diverse skills and problem-solving attributes to the job.
Bespoke Career Management
$80 an hour
- You will bridge the design and delivery of a project, working with designers from pre-construction to practical completion.
$100,000 - $200,000 a year
- Various position available within established civil contractors in NSW;
- Looking for – Estimators / Project Managers / Project Engineers / Contracts…
- You should have worked on road construction, bridge construction or general infrastructure works and want to work in the Sydney area.
- Mentoring and managing a team of engineers and supervisors.
- Typical projects include roads, rail, mining, subdivisions and earthworks but they also do complex…
- This exciting opportunity would ideally suit an engineer who has had previous exposure to asphalt, earthworks, subdivisions or major roads projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.