Bridge Engineer $90,000 jobs in New South Wales
- This is an opportunity for an intermediate level bridge engineer to develop their career by working on varied and interesting projects, alongside highly…
- Perform design and analysis of complex concrete/steel bridge structures and temporary works in accordance with the relevant design codes and standards.
- Extensive experience in bridge design/engineering as well as other structural design projects, including bridge and road infrastructure, temporary works etc.
- We’re delivering a new four lane bridge over the Shoalhaven River, upgrading intersections and adding additional lanes on the Princes Highway.
- In the role of Professional Engineer, you will be responsible for developing deliverables ranging from factual condition investigation reports, to presentation…
- Site based, experienced in earthworks, structures, bridges, pavements, RMS, rail and water infrastructure.
- The Civil/Bridge Engineer should have a diverse bridge design knowledge that covers steel and concrete bridges of all types, including steel boxes (tubs) and…
- As a fire safety engineer your duties would include:
- Working with our experienced fire engineers you will receive constant technical support to quickly gain…
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- Subdivisions & Roads from up to $30m.
- Looking for candidates living in Central Coast Region.
- Long term position - not ideal for people only wanting project work…
$130,000 - $170,000 a year
- The associate mechanical engineer will have the following background:
- Modern offices North of the bridge, close to transport links.
- $130,000 - $170,000 package.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.