Bridge Engineer jobs in New South Wales
- Perform design and analysis of complex concrete/steel bridge structures and temporary works in accordance with the relevant design codes and standards.
- This is an opportunity for an intermediate level bridge engineer to develop their career by working on varied and interesting projects, alongside highly…
- Our Growing Professional Skills (GPS) graduate program is designed to help you bridge the gap between formal education and the workplace.
- Extensive experience in bridge design/engineering as well as other structural design projects, including bridge and road infrastructure, temporary works etc.
- Prior experience with RMS bridges would be highly beneficial but other bridge experience will also be considered.
- Key responsibilities in the role;
- In the role of Professional Engineer, you will be responsible for developing deliverables ranging from factual condition investigation reports, to presentation…
- We’re delivering a new four lane bridge over the Shoalhaven River, upgrading intersections and adding additional lanes on the Princes Highway.
- 5 + years experience working as a support engineer in a similar organisation.
- Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software…
- Site based, experienced in earthworks, structures, bridges, pavements, RMS, rail and water infrastructure.
- As a fire safety engineer your duties would include:
- Working with our experienced fire engineers you will receive constant technical support to quickly gain…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.