Bridge Engineer jobs in New South Wales
$162 a day
- The Army carries out major projects such as road and bridge-building, airfield construction, the rebuilding of damaged infrastructure and demolition.
- Perform design and analysis of complex concrete/steel bridge structures and temporary works in accordance with the relevant design codes and standards.
- Conduct evaluation and assessment of load capacity of bridges by inspecting and carrying out structural analysis of existing bridges and structures.
- Knowledge and experience of project management principles, including technical aspects of materials, equipment and techniques used in road, bridge and/or…
- The Civil/Bridge Engineer should have a diverse bridge design knowledge that covers steel and concrete bridges of all types, including steel boxes (tubs) and…
- In the role of Professional Engineer, you will be responsible for developing deliverables ranging from factual condition investigation reports, to presentation…
- Developing and implementing solutions to complex problems, our team is helping to shape the world we live in across the Asia Pacific region – from highways to…
- Site based, experienced in earthworks, structures, bridges, pavements, RMS, rail and water infrastructure.
- The John Holland CPB Contractors JV (JHCPB) has been successful in securing the contract to deliver the $3.9bn Rozelle Interchange and Western Harbour Tunnel…
- You’re a proactive and highly motivated individual with experience in project management of road/bridge infrastructure and excellent knowledge of the technical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.