Bridge Maintenance $143,800 jobs
You refined by:
- Design and coordinate bridge repairs.
- Complete bridge structural and civil design.
- Coordinate and undertake various bridge inspection programs.
- Maintains expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
- Road and rail infrastructure particularly bridges.
- We bring a unique engineering mindset to every construction, maintenance and mining project we touch.
- You must be able to lead medium to large bridge and related structural infrastructure projects to an independency level commensurate with an executive level…
$160,000 - $220,000 a year
- Demonstrated experience on NSW roads, rail and bridge infrastructure projects.
- Variety of Infrastructure projects- rms, rail, bridges.
- The role will also see you leading our teams on site during maintenance inspections or construction monitoring.
- Senior Associate Civil Engineer, Airports.
$200,000 a year
- Service maintenance including works on Atlas Corpco rigs – F9 etc.
- Drill Fitter | 2:1 Roster | $200 000 per annum.
- Mobilise from Perth to Iron Bridge on a 2:1.
$1,000 a day
- Demonstrated experience in the instigation, development and maintenance of strategic relationships with senior stakeholders in client organisations and in the…
Med Staff Recruitment Australia
Murray Bridge SA
- Owned and operated by a Partnership of 9 consulting GPs, skill development and maintenance are given high priority, with regular education sessions offered to…
- Civil contractor who is multi-divisional operating the roads and bridges maintenance space.
- Typical projects will include upgrade of bridges and pavements as…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.