Bridge Maintenance jobs
- Provide mechanical trade skills to perform unplanned or breakdown maintenance.
- Assist with any planned maintenance and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Constructing a bridge over the Maribyrnong River providing an alternative to the West Gate Bridge;
- Project Management, Estimating, Planning / Scheduling /…
- Service people required to carry out daily maintenance, servicing and re-fueling on a large fleet of earthmoving equipment.
- The works includes full vertical construction of all elements and a 25yr maintenance period.
- We will be seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates…
- Monitor stock levels via plant maintenance system;
- Administration & data entry for plant maintenance system;
- It is a new underground motorway interchange which…
- PROGRAMMED Training Services specialise in the employment of Apprentices and Trainees with our clients and the design and delivery of nationally accredited…
$1,124 a week
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise complex road construction and maintenance work under limited supervision.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- The successful candidates will be qualified and experienced Plant Mechanics and will be required to carry out on-site maintenance and repairs on a large fleet…
Paroo Shire Council
- Council with high quality construction and maintenance programs.
- Prepare Works Programs for the implementation of approved construction and maintenance…
- Two new flood relief bridges; and.
- New bridges over the Campaspe and Murray rivers;
- McConnell Dowell is a major engineering, construction, building and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.