Bt Team Manager jobs
- Firstly, you’ll have at least 7 years’ experience in the insurance industry, leading a successful team, where you will be delivering a leading claims customer…
- Support the distribution team in navigating the complexities of platform pricing.
- Located in either the Melbourne or Sydney office the successful candidate will…
- The position works closely with other areas of the investment team including the asset allocation team, equities, rates, alternatives and quantitative teams.
- You’ll also be backed by a fantastic team of people in a can-do, supportive structure.
- This newly created role is in the Insurance 1st Line Risk & Compliance…
- Be part of a hardworking and dedicated team of risk professionals that are focussed on supporting our business partners in helping manage risk effectively.
- Integral part of leadership team and go to person within team.
- Assist with event planning and management across the team as required.
- What’s in it for me?
- Manage and develop the Supplier Quality team on regional level including the competency and skill development.
- It’s all about progress.
- Great Team Culture, innovative and interesting work with ability to learn and develop within a high performing team.
- 12-month Max Term Contract Opportunity.
- Work with a team known for exceptional customer care.
- Work with a team who delivers on a critical moment of truth for our members across all brands.
- Supportive team of different levels of experience and capability.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the financial services industry including at least 2 years’…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.