Building Services Authority jobs in New South Wales
- Great people and relationships building skills, and.
- Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police…
Department of Home Affairs
New South Wales
$55,487 a year
- Exercise lawful authority efficiently and appropriately.
- Multicultural affairs from the Department of Social Services;
- About the Department of Home Affairs:
- And building certification issues including building fire safety, accessibility,.
- Issue Construction Certificates specifying that a building complies with the…
- Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce.
- To provide customers with good service, and to achieve sales target.
Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council
$1,761 - $1,946 a week
- other government authorities and public utilities.
- Ensure that goods and services meet time and.
- Wheelchair access to the building, interpreter for hearing…
- Experience delivering excellent customer service is a must.
- You will be responsible for creating a positive customer experience on every single service.
- Provide circulation, reader education services, ILL service, stock requests, membership.
- Supervision, training, general team interaction and customer service.
New South Wales Treasury Corporation (TCorp)
- And hands-on experience with BAU activity to support complex service delivery in an outsourced environment (to both internal and external stakeholders - in…
- Strong customer service focus and people engagement capability.
- Demonstrated success in building relationships and negotiating with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service at all times through all communication forms (phone, email, in person).
- Attention to detail and has sound judgment.
Be the first to see new Building Services Authority jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.