Building Services Maintenance $80,100 jobs in Western Australia
- Ensuring service and maintenance of site plant is compliant to Australian, Downer and site standards;
- As Maintenance Foreperson you will be responsible for…
- To be successful in this role you will be an experienced safety professional with a strong technical background gained ideally within the roads and operations…
- Establishing and explaining the cause of building damage whether from design fault, defective building work or maintenance related issues.
- The use of computer based maintenance programs.
- Sound knowledge of project, contract and maintenance management systems and tools.
- Working as a part of a team.
- This is a unique opportunity to become part of our world class organisation and to move forward in tyre maintenance management services for the mining industry…
- G&S Engineering Services delivers professional asset management services by providing responsive teams with targeted skills to address the maintenance,…
- This includes both preventative and reactive maintenance which encompasses non Village maintenance such as the Heavy Vehicle Workshops, Overhead cranes, site…
- Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
- Downer Blasting Services (DBS) provides a full range of explosives products…
- Experience in fixed plant maintenance.
- Already a trusted name in providing Access, Breight Group is building on this reputation delivering Mechanical and…
- SRG Global is an engineering-led specialist construction, maintenance and mining services group built to solve the complex problems across the entire asset…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.