Business Analyst $80,000 jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
- Proven experience in a similar role involving support and interaction with business stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in a previous Business Analyst role, with…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Business Analyst team member in a major end-to-end business process re-engineering or business transformation initiative;
- Got an eye for detail?
- To meet with the Dentsu Aegis stakeholders to define the business challenges in a manner that can be easily interpreted into solutions by the relevant technical…
- Provide ongoing consultancy to business partners.
- Would you like to harness the power of data and information technology through breakthrough analytics,…
- Build rapport and manage relationships with business stakeholders.
- Proven ability to partner with the business and influence stakeholders.
$79,000 - $86,000 a year
- Developing and leading SLA processes with the business.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, commerce, IT or mathematics.
- What we need from you:
Cover-More Insurance Services
North Sydney NSW
- Consult with business and Product Managers to protise product development, using Agile methodologies.
- Everyone here is driven to support our business and…
- Document business requirements & conceptualise business processes & workflows.
- Analyse the business requirements and facilitate the design of solutions to meet…
- At present, some positions advertised are to support our OnePath Life or [Products / Pensions and Investments] business which may transition to an acquirer.
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Ad hoc reports generation to support business decisions.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in either a business facing financial or analysis role with a proven…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.