Business Broker Management jobs in Queensland
- Work with industry experts to grow business opportunities.
- Ability to think creatively along with effective self-management skills.
- We work flexibly at ANZ.
- Tier 1 Insurance Broking qualification (preferred but not essential) or be prepared to complete (fully funded and supported by the business).
- More specifically, you’ll be responsible for providing administrative support to a team of insurance brokers and assisting with their client account management.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of contemporary human resource management practices to ensure currency of knowledge and skills and service outcomes for clients.
- Assisting in the overall account management and debtor management.
- Coordinating and compiling new business quotes and renewals.
- Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking,…
- Data management including Word & Powerpoint.
- Comply with key regulatory and risk management responsibilities.
- This is a Part-time (4 days a week) role.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills.
- This is the chance to join Aon’s large, diverse and collaborative broker support team in Brisbane,…
- Exceptional client relationship management capabilities with first-class communication and presentation skills.
- Tier 1 or Diploma qualification.
Wotton + Kearney
- This position recognises the importance of business analytics and insights in making decisions and using data to support and enhance our business strategy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.