Business Continuity Manager jobs in Victoria
- To provide COB support (continuity of business) responsibilities for Melbourne operations.
- Manages business analysis for operational process improvements whilst…
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
$50 an hour
- Experience in the business continuity risk space.
- Willingness to work with the business, having a business partnering mindset.
- Lead the transition planning/ execution working closely with project stream leads and business units.
- Work alongside Business Planning Specialist to agree on…
- Ensure that Operational Excellence is aligned to support business needs in various countries across the region.
- We’ll help you design your future!
- Excellent business continuity and project management skills.
- Ensuring site employees are accountable for achieving outcomes for the Client and the Linfox…
- Management of the complex collaboration between suppliers, relevant business units, category managers, and contract managers.
- Work type: Permanent Full time.
IDP Education Ltd
- Well versed with Privacy Legislation, privacy by design, disaster recovery and business/service continuity.
- Proven ability to understand and provide incisive,…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$1,500 - $1,800 a day
- Ensure handovers are adequately led for continuity.
- Support the review of the project business case and ensures alignment across work streams.
- UniSuper is facing many of the challenges other businesses face in this digitally driven, changing world that we work in.
- As a Senior Customer Service Officer at Heyfield Community Bank, you will be the face of our business, leading the way with our unique philosophy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.