Business Development Manager $90,000 jobs in Pitt Town NSW
You refined by:
- Commercially astute with sound understanding of business drivers.
- The primary purpose of the Business Development Manager (BDM) role is to acquire new business…
- To execute lead generation and new business activities and convert them into business.
- Proactively hunt new business opportunities outside existing clients, and…
- Your primary responsibility will be the targeted growth of the civil and commercial plumbing segment across the Sydney metropolitan region, through proactive…
- Sales, account management or business development experience at senior level, ideally B2B.
- Pro-actively identifying new business opportunities.
- High autonomy in your work with the guidance of an experienced coach/manager.
- Our sales managers are coaches first and guide you to fulfill your potential and…
- Independent work style – you own your own book of business.
- You are a challenger – you love connecting the dots in business strategy and are comfortable…
- It is vital that you possess at least 10 years’ experience in business management or sales roles, ideally within a FMCG.
- The new position will become a key member of the Sales management team and will contribute to the development of long-term strategic plans for the business and…
- Personal development - You can participate in a number of specialist trainings.
- Availability to frequent business trips (approximately 30% of working time).
Woolworths Group Limited
Bella Vista NSW
- Accountable for establishing and delivering business benefits against business cases.
- Woolworths offers real opportunities for career development, for those who…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.