Business Development Manager jobs in Pitt Town NSW
- Meet sales targets in accordance with business metrics.
- Growing business with a proven track record of promoting within.
- Work type: Permanent - Full Time.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
$101,623 a year
- A minimum of five years’ work experience in business, ideally in an international & B2B context, or in business development.
Parramatta Leagues - Home of the Eels
- Minimum three years’ experience with proven capability in business development, preferably within the Sport & Entertainment industry.
- Ability to confidently lead, motivate and engage your team of managers and sales assistants.
- You will be a leader in our business, partnering with the Store…
- Effectively applying a methodology and best practice tools to manage the development of winning proposals and tenders within KPMG Tax.
$127,384 - $152,407 a year
- The Organisational Development Manager provides leadership to the Organisational Development team and has operational responsibility for the effective…
- To execute lead generation and new business activities and convert them into business.
- Proactively hunt new business opportunities outside existing clients, and…
- Contributes to proposal development, negotiations and deal closings.
- Develop pursuit plans and manage the pipeline to ensure alignment with account managers.
$55,000 a year
- Ongoing training and career development.
- Clients come to us to outsource their growth and commercialise their businesses.
- We are a start-up solutions agency.
Woolworths Group Limited
Bella Vista NSW
- Accountable for establishing and delivering business benefits against business cases.
- Woolworths offers real opportunities for career development, for those who…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.