Business Development Manager jobs in Redland Bay QLD
- Ability to establish and build long term relationships (business to business).
- Must be hungry for growth and new business.
- As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for proactively building business relationships with key dealers and providing a range of digital…
- Economic Development Queensland (EDQ) is a specialist planning and property development unit which is responsible for delivering the facilitation of economic…
- Ensure effective management and workflow of the unit's administrative support teams and resources while maintaining high level service to clients ensuring…
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
$101,623 a year
- A minimum of five years’ work experience in business, ideally in an international & B2B context, or in business development;
- 1 direct-report, based in Brisbane;
- This role requires a high calibre professional with a passion for business development and client engagement.
- Has a successful track record as a lawyer or other…
- Experience as a business development manager, account manager, sales manager, sales, business development, BDM, sales executive or account executive.
- Undertake industry development activities focusing on the Biofutures industry.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining effective business systems and processes…
- Someone who can talk the talk – we’re not looking for the next Jordan Belfort, but you need to be able to build rapport quickly, qualify leads and sell us in.
- You will have daily, monthly and annual volume and margin KPI's set and your success within the business is measured against these targets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.